Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:09:03 +0100

On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 13:35 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 19:04 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 11:19 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > > We need to do something about the lilypond version before we release.
> > > Lilypond >= 2.12 has different command line arguments.
> > So this is just internal to print.c right?
>
> Yes. I was going to see what you thought of the changes I made to the
> attachment called regex.c first.
It seems fine to me - the name find_decimal_dot_double_decimal could
change now -
>  This is the code that will go into
> print.c to check if the version is greater, same, or less than a certain
> version number.
>
> > In fact, it is really time I caught up on the docs.
>
> Same here. There is so many things that lilypond can do.
It could be quite painful trying to merge xml files.

Would your changes be by way of a new section, in which case it could be
prepared separately?
Or would you like to go first? - there is plenty of tweaking of the
scripted menu items I could do as well.

Richard