[Denemo-devel] [bug #26221] OpenSuse Packaging Errors - Denemos goes aga

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #26221] OpenSuse Packaging Errors - Denemos goes against FreeDesktop rules.
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 16:44:07 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #26221 (project denemo):

yes, /usr/share/pixmaps is what i meant, sorry...

To clarify: The problem appears only if I build inside the build service,
which uses a chroot environment, rpmlint, suse specific quality tests and
other checks to make a build safe against common errors, security risks and so
forth. The error I was getting was somewhat confusing but it said that
something was wrong with the .desktop file. So I tried a few things, and as
soon as I did this in the denemo.spec file:

%install
%__mv "$RPM_BUILD_ROOT"/%{_datadir}/icons
"$RPM_BUILD_ROOT"/%{_datadir}/pixmaps

%files
# %{_datadir}/icons/*
%{_datadir}/pixmaps/*

the "error" was gone.

The build still fails for reasons I'll post in another ticket later....

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?26221>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/