Re: [Denemo-devel] Built 0.8.4 for Jack under Debian Lenny. Now what?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Built 0.8.4 for Jack under Debian Lenny. Now what?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 17:42:24 +0100

Thanks for the offer of help. Meanwhile, I have built denemo with
--enable-lash as well. To do this I had to install lash dev package and
libasound2-dev package.
On startup denemo now gives some new error messages:

lash_open_socket: could not connect to host 'localhost', service '14541'
lash_comm_connect_to_server: could not create server connection
lash_open_socket: could not connect to host 'localhost', service '14541'
lash_comm_connect_to_server: could not create server connection
lash_open_socket: could not connect to host 'localhost', service '14541'
lash_comm_connect_to_server: could not create server connection
lash_open_socket: could not connect to host 'localhost', service '14541'
lash_comm_connect_to_server: could not create server connection
lash_open_socket: could not connect to host 'localhost', service '14541'
lash_comm_connect_to_server: could not create server connection
lash_open_socket: could not connect to host 'localhost', service '14541'
lash_comm_connect_to_server: could not create server connection
lash_init: could not connect to server 'localhost' - disabling LASH

** (denemo:12817): CRITICAL **: Cannot initialize LASH.  Continuing
anyway.

Richard