Re: [Denemo-devel] Downloading scripts between denemo releases

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Downloading scripts between denemo releases
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 09:26:13 -0500

On May 23, 2009, at 8:25 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

It seems that wget will not be suitable for this purpose without having
an ftp server giving anonymous ftp access to the menus.
This is because wget, when given an http address that is just a set of
directories containing text files creates a set of html files that
display directory listings, and the directories referred to, but does
not download the files at all.
Which is logical enough. But not what we want.
Jeremiah - is there anonymous ftp access possible to the nightly git
clone on the denemo.org server?

I can add anonymous FTP soon but I am very busy now. My wife just gave birth to twins. I could easily install some FTP daemon on the server, pit some files on there and let you test it before I work to get it integrated into the website.