[Denemo-devel] Nightly builds, binary packages, crosscompiling etc.

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Nightly builds, binary packages, crosscompiling etc.
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 14:10:42 +0200

Hi all,

1) Why are we using the nightly .tar snapshots build by jeremiahs server?
On our git page http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/denemo.git/commit/ there is:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/denemo.git/snapshot/denemo-master.tar.gz

This looks like its always the up-to-date master branch created on-the-fly.

2)What kind of packages can we provide currently and do you know ways of
creating more binary packages? Maybe automatically?

I'm currently investigating in this, looking which tools my distribution
Archlinux can provide and whats out there.
For example SUSE cross-plattform build-service.

https://build.opensuse.org/

Nils