[Denemo-devel] Lyric Entry.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Lyric Entry.
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:01:39 +0100

You can now script the lyric entry command:

(d-EditScript "hello")

puts the lyric "hello" under the note at the cursor.
I just wanted to do some lyrics and saw how crude the interface was
(much worse than the one for entering figured basses!). So I finished
off this bit of the scheme interface.

I may add a command for entering lyrics from the (text) selection -
there may be a guile function for getting the selection directly, and
then it is just a matter of calling d-EditScript and d-NextNote for each
syllable.