[Denemo-devel] [bug #26968] Commandset confusion

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #26968] Commandset confusion
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 03:42:49 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Windows XP, 0.8.6

Starting with the default keymap and loading another custom one, it still
shows the old one in the command manager window until you close it.  That was
a bit confusing because it actually does load the new one but I kept thinking
the old one wouldn't go away.

By the way, Commandset/Keymaps:  Is there a difference?  Looking at
Default.cmdset in share\denemo\actions it says "A Denemo Keymap" so I guess
the terms are interchangeable.

I'll have to get around to compiling the 0.8.6 for Xubuntu sometime soon.

Also, trying to change the script for custom commands by modifying and saving
doesn't change it right away; restarting denemo has the new script.  Can this
take effect immediately?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?26968>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/