Re: [Denemo-devel] The lilypond build system adopted to build Denemo for

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The lilypond build system adopted to build Denemo for various OS
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 21:46:50 +0200

On di, 2009-07-07 at 19:58 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:

> I noticed the pdf reader was set to
> AdobeRd32, which I take it was a typo for AcroRd32 (which however is not
> in the path 0n that Vista box).

Yeah, that was a typo, should have be corrected in -6.  Hmm, that's
pity, should we try to guess the path (set it in main.c?).

%programfiles%/adobe/reader would be a good guess..

>  If we have ghostview in the package it
> will be nice to use that. Similarly an external MIDI player

no, there's no ghostview and I pretty much guess anyone has adobe...

Jan.

AvatarĀ®: http://AvatarAcademy.nl    | http://lilypond.org