Re: [Denemo-devel] The lilypond build system adopted to build Denemo for

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The lilypond build system adopted to build Denemo for various OS
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 09:23:26 +0100

On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 23:12 +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> > ? do you mean a C++ compiler? There was no g++ on my system, so I
> have
> > downloaded it and re-run the command. It has started at
>
> Great.
>
> > must rebuild[tools]: git
> > removing outdated[tools]: git
> > building package: tools::git
>
> [Hmm, something changed, possibly you updated gub with git?]
I didn't do nothing guv'nor, honest.

> > but has fallen over in the same place. How do I get ncurses to
> > re-configure?
>
> Yes.  You can
>
>    rm target/mingw/status/ncurses*

hmm there is only cross in target/mingw/status and that is empty:

address@hidden:~/gub$ ls target/mingw/status
cross
address@hidden:~/gub$ ls target/mingw/status/cross/
address@hidden:~/gub$

Looking around I get

ls target/*/*/ncurses*
target/tools/status/ncurses-5.5-ncurses-5.5

target/tools/build/ncurses-5.5:
c++            edit_man.sed  headers.sh  Makefile  misc     obj_g  progs
config.log     edit_man.sh   include     man       ncurses  obj_s  tack
config.status  form          lib         menu      objects  panel  test

target/tools/src/ncurses-5.5:
aclocal.m4        config.sub            form          man         mk-2nd.awk
 README
Ada95             configure             include       MANIFEST    mkinstalldirs
 README.emx
ANNOUNCE          configure.in          INSTALL       menu        ncurses
 tack
announce.html.in  convert_configure.pl  install-sh    misc        NEWS
 tar-copy.sh
c++               dist.mk               Makefile.in   mk-0th.awk  panel
 test
config.guess      doc                   Makefile.os2  mk-1st.awk  progs
 TO-DO

which has me pretty lost ...