Re: [Denemo-devel] More script questions and requests

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] More script questions and requests
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:40:26 +0200

I don't know the american term, but lilypond is from euro-devs so its just

c\longa
c\breve

or for rests:

r\longa
r\breve

I would be pleased if this would not become a script but the same function as
all other note-durations so that they can be handeld the same way.

\maxima is also there, but this only works with ancient notation mode.

By the way... whats missing, too, are multi-measure rests.

Nils