[Denemo-devel] MIDI

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] MIDI
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 22:01:26 +0100

We still do not have even the crudest simplest example scripts of MIDI
control (apart from vol and tempo changes I put in).
If you want to experiment with changing channel or whatever you can do
by adding MIDI messages into the denemo music (at score, staff, chord or
note level) please try it out.
I want to release now and I would expect some tweaking will be needed,
which will require changes in the binary, but as I don't know the sort
of things you want to do I can't come up with more examples...
so (d-DirectivePut-score-midibytes "MyTag" "0x90 0x20 0xI don't know
what...)
(d-DirectivePut-staff-midibytes "MyTag" "0x90 0x20 0xI don't know
what...)
(d-DirectivePut-chord-midibytes "MyTag" "0x90 0x20 0xI don't know
what...)
(d-DirectivePut-notes-midibytes "MyTag" "0x90 0x20 0xI don't know
what...)
(d-DirectivePut-standalone-midibytes "MyTag" "0x90 0x20 0xI don't know
what...)