[Denemo-devel] Script calling other scripts

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Script calling other scripts
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:00:34 -0500

I am sure Nils asked this question before but I wondered if there was a way to
call other scheme procedures defined somewhere else. An example would be to
call the transpose selection script within an educational game. Should I just
copy the relevant code over to the init.scm of the educational games or can I
somehow call the procedures  after some sort of (load-from-path
Transpose::init.scm) or something.