Re: [Denemo-devel] importmidi.c

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] importmidi.c
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 16:22:27 +0100

On Sat, 2009-08-22 at 16:38 +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> As far as I remember Midi import was horribly broken anyway. So any
> improvment is better :)
as long as it is an improvement - it is (just) possible that there was
some reason for the pointers, and that the code actually works worse.
Hence my appeal to those who may be using it to try out whatever they
were using it for.

> I really like your ideas of editorial notes attached to certain notes
> and measures and printing lists out of them.
>
> But don't forget a global field which is not printed out,
It is not a matter of remembering something: they will not print out
unless we write a script to make them do so.
>  just to make
> private notes.  I still think a tab in the console frame is a good
> place.
I think we should be able to place the texteditor widgets wherever we
like.
Richard