[Denemo-devel] [bug #27314] Crash on play of score with timidity on Wind

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #27314] Crash on play of score with timidity on Windows XP
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:18:28 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #27314 (project denemo):

Sorry - should have been more specific...
Denemo crashes. It does not seem to matter which application I use to play
the midi file. Using the following:

C:timiditytimw32g.exe
C:Program FilesWindows Media Playerwmplayer.exe

both caused the crash.

Leaving the external midi text box empty and pressing F5 to play from denemo
pops up the Could Not find Program dialog box, but Denemo does not crash.

Let me know if you need any more information. BTW this did not happen with a
previous version of Denemo on Windows so I guess it was probably introduced
via some new midi code.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?27314>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/