Re: [Denemo-devel] Anacrusis script needed

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Anacrusis script needed
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 15:18:47 -0500

On Sep 6, 2009, at 12:58 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sun, 2009-09-06 at 10:13 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
I could tale this on but not right away.
Thanks. But, I think there are other things on your plate that are more
immediate for you - the MIDI out system perhaps (or would you rather I
looked at that).

I am a bit confused on how to use the jack timer. Sometimes I can send a noteoff over the buffer sometimes I can't open the buffer when it comes time for note off.. I think i committed an idea that needs further developing on. I will play around with it a bit more but I don't know what I am doing wrong. I tried having the noteon/off outside of the jack callback it was called by the callback used fir immediate callback. It sounded horrible. Multiple notes were sounded for some reason. It sounds good when noteon/off was done by the jack callback. I tried setting a switch that was triggered when x time was reached but don't think the buffer opened for sending the noteoff. I will work on it some more and send what I have.

And I think the Educational stuff needs pushing to the
point of having games out-of-the-box available...

Ok.