Re: [Denemo-devel] staff midi fields

From: alex stone
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] staff midi fields
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 17:31:07 +0000

Richard, setting 9/10 to accomodate GM standard is ok, as long as it
can be bypassed in the staff preferences. An example of using a jack
port per staff, instead of GM, is switching articulations by channel.
In this use case, channel 9/10 would be no more or less important than
any other, and have no specific setting, i.e. GM midi percussion.
Strings used this way can give the user one more articulation/channel,
which at times can be essential.

2 roubles worth.

Alex.