[Denemo-devel] New d-Next/PrevObject/Note/Chord implementation

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] New d-Next/PrevObject/Note/Chord implementation
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:28:36 +0000

I have re-written the next/prev object routine from scratch, after
finding a serious error and despairing of patching the code any more.
There is a small change in behavior: it now returns #f if the cursor
ends on nothing (i.e. in an empty measure). It also seeks past empty
measures, where previously they caused it to stop.

I have fixed the only script I know that depended on these properties,
but it could be that there are others; I think any pain will be worth it
for the cleaner implementation and clearer behavior.