Re: [Denemo-devel] More about the prefs for devices/ports/clients...

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] More about the prefs for devices/ports/clients...
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:10:38 +0000

On Sat, 2009-12-12 at 17:28 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> However, there are problems with setting the values in the prefdialog,
> and accessing the ports which have been loaded
Ok, I see one problem. The staffprops dialog is calling for the
DevicePort list with:

 device_manager_DevicePort_list();

but this list is only created by running refresh_model.. which as in
previous emails is not sensible when the prefdialog window is not open.
(The list will actually persist after that window has been closed, but
it cannot be refreshed because treestore will be an orphan I imagine).

So if you have not run the prefdialog in a session, the staffdialog
cannot get the list of devices.

Also I see only one "cell-edited" callback. Does there not need to be
one for the device cells and one for the port cells? (I don't understand
this widget I confess).