Re: [Denemo-devel] Context Error

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Context Error
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:01:21 +0000

Thinking about this, it seems more likely that the problem has been
around for a long time, not flagged up - if someone has the last release
to hand could they try the test case?
The reason I say this is that I suspect that the Piano (etc) contexts
probably need to begin in the staff header not in the score block, so
that all the context is announced before issuing the \set
Staff.instrumentName. If, I suspect, a new staff context (the Piano
context...) is announced after that it instantiates another staff.
This will need fixing in denemo (exportlilypond.c) if I am right.
Possibly not completely trivial, keeping track of the number of open
contexts, but it will have to be done.
Richard