Re: [Denemo-devel] A Plan for JACK in denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A Plan for JACK in denemo
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:50:55 +0000

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 20:27 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Should we test that it is running by creating a client then delet
> it.
> If there was not an error then Jack is running and sets a gboolean
> TRUE?

sorry, I didn't see the rest of this reply of yours - I think the create
and delete might have bad effects on other things attached to Jack
waiting for denemo, so how about just starting to make all the
connections prescribed by Denemo.prefs.midi_device and giving up and
seting the boolean if there is a failure.