Re: [Denemo-devel] A question of hairpins....

From: alex stone
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A question of hairpins....
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:02:23 +0300

I've just spent a few hours trying to make this work with no success,
but the ideas were useful for getting another perspective.

An additional non printing staff, and then join voices didn't work
either. The print view is stubbornly refusing to "compile" selected
components across multiple voices.

I'll have a further think on this.

Alex.