Re: [Denemo-devel] Ready to go for Release 0.8.12?

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Ready to go for Release 0.8.12?
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 11:44:05 -0600

I will release tonight if there is no objection in the next 12 hours from this email.

On Jan 4, 2010, at 11:22 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

I have tried the latest build of master on windows and I still have
reverb (?) always on. If this is not too widespread a phenomenon we
could perhaps go ahead with the release - I don't know what others
think. If anyone else can test it please ask Nils for a download

Denemo-devel mailing list