Re: [Denemo-devel] Merging the Cairo work and the release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Merging the Cairo work and the release
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 19:36:26 +0000

On Wed, 2010-01-06 at 19:41 +0100, torbenh wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 02:23:28PM +0300, alex stone wrote:
> > I've been pulling consistently from git, and it's worked fine. if this
> > is the same as the release tarball, then my linux build (minus
> > fluidsynth) has been working ok.
> >
> > Richard, no further issues with the midi input.
> > I'm only struggling with the playback from anyplace but bar 1 at the
> > moment, but that may well be me, and not a showstopper for release.
> >
> > so far, so good.
> >
> > Alex.
> >
> > p.s. I'm all for Torben's work going into main a.s.a.p. The sooner we
> > start working with it, the sooner we can test, crush bugs, and work to
> > refining further.
>
> i merged the cairo stuff into master
> branch name is cairo_merge in my git.
>
> should fast-forward merge into your master.
I have checked out this branch and fixed the crash with drawing lyrics.
I suggest one more day, in case someone comes up with a problem with the
release, then I'll merge. I am not sure if "fast-forward merge" is
something that I should know about, I'll have a read before I try it. I
would approve giving torben write access to denemo git if he is willing.