[Denemo-devel] Displaying more than one line of music.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Displaying more than one line of music.
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:32:41 +0000

I have checked in the first tranche of work for displaying more than one
line (system) of music in the Denemo display.
Please report if there is a change in the normal use of Denemo for you -
especially if there are performance issues.

To activate the multi-line display drag the red separator up, if you
have enough music and if the cursor is near the end you will see extra
systems appear.
It is not worth reporting bugs with this display yet, except crashes
(none known), as there is still a lot to do. I have checked it in
because it will be invaluable - what is working is just *so* useful -
you can look over a large part of your score (especially with the zoom
set) and you can choose a selection of adjoining staffs to view.