[Denemo-devel] Removing instrument tuner

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Removing instrument tuner
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 22:48:46 -0600

I started looking at the audio input code because I wanted to start thinking
about how music games could use pitch detection via microphone. While looking
at the code it seems easy allow denemo to be compiled without the instrument
tuner. I bring this up because it was mentioned once that it should be removed.
I can put #ifdef _WITH_INSTRUMENT_TUNER_ around the code. Then if it is desired
to compile --with-instrument-tuner then the feature can be enabled. By default
it will be disabled. Should I procede with this? If the code was to be removed
completely should a new project be created from the code? All of this does not
seem like it would be hard to do.