[Denemo-devel] Midi input via Fluidsynth is broken

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Midi input via Fluidsynth is broken
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:01:04 +0000

Jeremiah, I get no midi in via fluidsynth any more. I can't follow the
changes you made, but init_midi_in() is not called which is the one that
does fluid or jack, only start_midi_in() which does the GIO style input
from /dev/midi directly.
However even when I get it called by replacing the call to start_midi_in
in view.c I still get no input. No control panel either - the one that
shows the set of sharps/flats you are using.