[Denemo-devel] Seek to duration

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Seek to duration
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 17:41:38 +0000

Do we have any primitives (or scripts) to get the duration (in whatever
units denemo uses - is it the PPQN thing?, ticks?) of the note at the
cursor?
Can we seek to it?
What I am thinking about is something to create a staff down that
preserves (as much as possible) the cursor position from the staff
above.
(And the reason I am thinking of this is that the grace note bug which
has been present since time immemorial in LilyPond needs a more
automated workaround - it just bit me again).