[Denemo-devel] Jack Midi again not working correctly

From: Nils
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Jack Midi again not working correctly
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 13:48:53 +0100

Hello list,

I tested JACK midi with the current git master.
Setup:
-Denemo with one or two JACK devices, each a port or two (all tested).
-Qsynth with a working soundfont and working configuration
-Connect Device 1, Port 1 to Qsynth in QJackctl
-Make a staff in Denemo, choose Device1, Port1 in staff properties.

Error discription is quite short:

Instrument changes do not work, channel changes work.
Neither Staff Properties->Choose from list nor staff properties->Enter a
numeric value nor directives->midi->program change.

Since I wrote the last one myself I can confirm it worked with Jack and Fluid
at the time I commited it.

Nils