[Denemo-devel] Crash on windows

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Crash on windows
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:01:44 +0000

Windows gubbed from git is crashing when the prefdialog is invoked.
Worse still the denemo-console is vanishing as well, so it is not easy
to say where the problem is. I suspect the fluidsynth_midi_driver code -
the field in the prefs was remaining NULL.

I have installed various safegaurds in the code and (in order to gub it)
I have checked them in to git.
I noticed that the JACK build gave this warning when I invoked the
prefdialog

 GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkSpinButton' to
`GtkTreeModel'

and I couldn't see any device manager stuff. This may all be spurious,
because my toolchain is once again showing signs of flakiness, with
internal compiler errors and such showing up now and again.

Can others confirm that all is still well with the JACK build?