[Denemo-devel] [bug #29040] lyric and console view on by default.

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #29040] lyric and console view on by default.
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 11:06:39 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Currently we have lyric and console view on by default, and ticked at each
start. All attempts to untick these 2 views and start Denemo without them on,
have failed.

I ask, can this be reconsidered, and give the user the choice as to whether
these 2 views appear at startup, or not.

  Message sent via/by Savannah