[Denemo-devel] [bug #25847] Notation chords with triplets not OK

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #25847] Notation chords with triplets not OK
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 21:01:25 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #25847 (project denemo):

Since this is a for me too, I have researched a little bit. You can edit the
lilypond script in such a way as to include the triplets into the chord
section of the script.

So you can change:

a4:7 a4:7 a4:7

to:

times 2/3 { a4:7 a4:7 a4:7 }

After doing so lilypond will generate a proper pdf file with the desired
result.

However, after doing it manually outside the editor, denemo doesn't open such
file correctly.

So it seems the fix to the problem would be to make denemo insert the
triplets into the chord section as well, not only to the notes section.

This seems to be a serious issue, because as far as I understand it you can't
have both triplets and chords names at once in the score! Or is there another
way of dealing with this issue?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?25847>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/