Re: [Denemo-devel] Paste

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Paste
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 22:54:02 +0200

1) Additionally needed is
d-GetMeasureNumber
the staffnumber is not needed.

2) Richard, sadly your removal of measurebreaks did not work.
I have attached my paste2-prototype as textfile. It works, in case of empty
measures and incomplete measures better than the current one.
You can easily test what I mean by inserting two staffs, one measure filled
with quarter-notes per staff is enough, select and copy them and paste them
with my script to the first staff. You will see two additional empty measures
at the end of each staff.

3) Next problem:
PushPosition and PopPosition

I get the impression that the stack is not deleted between the scripts? Can
this be done manually?
I also have problems to fully understand the concept.

The paste script saves an initial cursor-position. After the first staff is
pasted it returns to the saved position, goes one staff down and continues with
pasting. This all works for any nubmer of measure. But how do I return to the
initial position in the end?

Nils