[Denemo-devel] Re: New Paste in git

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Re: New Paste in git
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 15:02:01 +0200

I have to make a correction about my cursor suggestion:

My suggestion is not a solution, it only is one for notes with the stem left.
Moving the cursor left or right will not improve the situation.
How about a different cursor at all? Keep the litte green block that indicates
where you are vertically, but add another thin line which shows the horizontal
position for the current staff, too? This would result in a cross, maybe even a
crosshair/reticle.

Nils