[Denemo-devel] Re: Delete destroys the selection

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Re: Delete destroys the selection
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 14:08:39 +0100

On Fri, 2010-05-14 at 13:29 +0200, Nils wrote:
> I think it doesn't matter: Choose whatever is easier internally, optional
> d-deleteObject parameter or d-DeleteSelection.
> Well.. just as I write this i like "d-DeleteSelection"
I have implemented this.
Two things:
        There is some strange behavior around selecting empty measures. In some
circumstances this seems to "revive" old clipboards, or some such. I
haven't investigated, but trying to test d-DeleteSelection lead me to
try and remove the contents of the clipboard and I noticed that doing
Ctrl-C with no selection visible did not work (?).
        Nils last check in seems in error, there is only a commented out proc
def and a stub added to denemo.scm (?)

Richard