Re: [Denemo-devel] Separate Shortcuts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Separate Shortcuts
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 21:21:48 +0100

On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 17:41 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> It would be nice if setting the
> CapsLock delivered different keypresses for the number keys, but alas
> not.
Well, but the keypad (at least my keypad) does respond to the shift key,
so I have included shifted keypad values for editing durations with
unshifted ones doing entering appending. I have encountered one keypad
which did not issue separate key values for the unshifted key pad
(issuing instead the same ones as the arrow, home etc keys). Such users
would need to use the regular number keys.