[Denemo-devel] Denemo on MacOSX 10.4 ?

From: vic hug
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Denemo on MacOSX 10.4 ?
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:50:09 +0200

Hi all,

I'm very interested by Denemo but currently running MacOSX... I saw there was a possibility to compile it for this platform, through MacPort, but i really don't know anything about those softs... i'm really a newbie in programming. I gave a first look at MacPort, but it really looks like somehting hard to understand and learn for someone who doesn't have a clue about command line utilities... my question is, did someone successfully made a port of Denemo on MacOSX, i must say to increase difficulty that i'm using old 10.4 os (tiger), and could he just share it ? or do i need to (i don't know the term) 'compile' or 'port' exclusively for my computer, and how hard and long would it be to learn and do it by myself ? :s

cheers,
vic hug
address@hidden

Vous voulez protéger votre numéro de CB ? Utilisez Internet Explorer 8