[Denemo-devel] [bug #30541] Push Position/Pop Position don't work when s

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #30541] Push Position/Pop Position don't work when scrolling needed
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 17:00:44 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

There's a problem with Push/Pop position which I uncovered while
troubleshooting the Quick Preview (which is basically not working, contrary to
how it seemed to me earlier).  Namely, it seems that if it needs to scroll to
way there.
Try this script and you should see it create a score of 7 bars of whole
notes, and return to the beginning, where it pushes the position and waits for
you to hit enter.  Then it jumps ahead to bar 6 and waits to show you where it
is.  Popping position should return you to the beginning, but it only gets
back to measure 5.  It seems that pushing and popping work when it doesn't
have to scroll (i.e., usually for small displacements) -DW

(let ((N 4))
(define (Wait) (d-GetUserInput "" "" "" ))
(d-Insert0)
(d-Insert0)
(d-Insert0)
(d-Insert0)