[Denemo-devel] gsoc work - Tue morning

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] gsoc work - Tue morning
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:57:09 +0100

Excellent progress in git. I have looked thru the code and don't see any
serious problems looming.
One thing to clean up before continuing - the lexer file is not closely
following lexer.ll from lilypond. E.G. {WORD} and {DIGIT} are in a
different order. Perhaps this was my fault in the example I started to
sketch?
As discussed, assume everything is important and change as little as
possible, so make sure there are the equivalent rules in the same order,
with ones labelled as only for states that exclude <notes> commented out
or left out.