[Denemo-devel] [bug #29006] d-Anacrusis does not count tuplets (or grace

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #29006] d-Anacrusis does not count tuplets (or grace notes) properly
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:04:27 +0000

Update of bug #29006 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #6:

That was my concern - I am new to scheme, and I may simple have got muddled
when I fixed that idea in my head, I may have made a confused test and
convinced myself the defines were visible outside the let. Maybe it was
outside something else...
Thanks for checking this out.
Nils - isn't set! and error if the var does not exist already?

  Message sent via/by Savannah