Re: [Denemo-devel] pad files

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] pad files
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:46:50 +0100

I stumbled on this via something like the route

google(music notation software)->site with list of free music notation
programs->submit your program button->give URL of your pad file

I think you keep your pad file on denemo.org, I am not so clear whether
they want the download link to stay the same as the version changes or
if they want the pad file updated.

Sites maintaining lists cannot just look for pad files on the net as
they could be spam. They need people reviewing candidates for their
lists. I guess.

Richard