[Denemo-devel] Recent git commits about "CIA bot" and testing

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Recent git commits about "CIA bot" and testing
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:54:25 +0200

Sorry about those commits.
In the end they just lead me to the fact that I cannot do anything to use git
hooks serverside. I sent a mail to a fellow gnu hacker to verify this or get
new information.
So far I can only tell what I wanted to do:

Using a git hook that informs a bot (CIA Bot, which is already in our #denemo
channel on irc.freenode.net) of commits which then can be processed the one or
other way (for example just saying them in the channel).

Nils