Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.22

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.22
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 08:29:50 +0000

Everything seems to be fine with the release:
Can one of the team (:)) change the version number to 0.8.22 and create
the release branch and then bump to 0.8.23?
I have a great new feature for MIDI input - shifting from Eb to D#, Bb
to A# just at a quick push on the Modulation wheel of the MIDI keyboard
- with audible feedback. All scheme programmable.
Possible would be switching to chord entry from note entry on pressing
the sustain pedal...