Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 22:13:05 +0000

On Sat, 2010-12-18 at 22:57 +0100, Ludo Beckers wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Richard Shann
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>         yes, you create a keyboard shortcut and save it in your
>         personal set of
>         keyboard shortcuts. You right click the command and then
>         choose Edit
>         Shortcuts...
>         and in that dialog click either the One or Two key shortcut
>         button and
>         then press the key you want to use. Then save as Default
>         command set.
>
> Ok, Richard, I messed up :-)
> I followed the instructions, but after putting in ctrl-k as a two key
> shortcut,
ctrl-k is a one key shortcut. You select the shortcut you want to get
rid of (in the Edit->Customize commands->Command set manager but get to
it via right click on the EditChords command so that you are on that
command when it comes up) and hit Remove,  then hit the one-key-shortcut
button and press ctrl-k

Richard