Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo View

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo View
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:10:15 +0000

On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 01:33 +0100, Nils Gey wrote:
> I'm doing a piece with timesig changes right now and the cursor is
> jumping around wildly, is placed in the wrong measure as graphic but
> by logic and position is in the right one (this is new).

I have just fixed problems with a cached value not being set when using
SetDurationInTicks, and upgraded the multi-measure-rests which was
behaving strangely wrt the cursor.
I still see one bug in the display when moving the cursor over a timesig
change it decides on a different measure width for display purposes. And
the old, old problem of Denemo not knowing how much room there should be
for the last staff... sometimes.