[Denemo-devel] [bug #32228] Scheme commandline args or: forward unknown

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #32228] Scheme commandline args or: forward unknown command-line arguments to scheme
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:32:44 +0000

Update of bug #32228 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #1:

I wonder if we should hand the whole of the command line processing over to
I am not exactly sure how it would work, but, roughly, denemo starts
initializes scheme runs a procedure (defined in denemo.scm) with the command
line as the parameter.
That procedure calls prints out the help and exits or calls  d-Open etc,

  Message sent via/by Savannah