Re: [Denemo-devel] new paste

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] new paste
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:31:24 +0000

There is more:
Inside Denemo a clipboard (aka clip buffer, cut buffer...) *does*
contain objects called MeasureBreaks, which are put there by the d-Copy
call (and d-Cut which calls it). Where it places these objects it not
known to me, especially what it does when copying measures with no
objects.
The code is very flaky here - there are also objects called StaffBreaks
inserted but whoever did this code also had the idea of putting the
staffs in separate lists, so I think the StaffBreak objects are
redundant.

We never display clipboards of course; important not to confuse
clipboard with selection.

Richard