[Denemo-devel] Does PopClipboard delete the popped one?

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Does PopClipboard delete the popped one?
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 17:13:56 +0100

I just inserted DeleteClipboard to split measure, which uses push and pop
clipboard. I now think this was nonsense. For a moment I had the thought that
all the clipboards created with split must be somewhere eating memory, but it
is now my strong guess that PopClipboard already deletes the popped clipboard.

Is this is true? Then I will remove ClearClipboard from split.

Nils