Re: [Denemo-devel] New Pre-Release Windows Installer uploaded

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New Pre-Release Windows Installer uploaded
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 20:04:20 +0100

Maybe we should do something about old config files, since this is not the
first time it confuses Denemo.
Maybe add a version to the config file and if its older than the current give
out a warning and the suggestion to delete the old homedir.

And I think we spoke about changing the .command and .shortcut files in the
user dir too only contain real changes and overload them, not the complete
command and shortcut set which blocks new commands in the systemdir.

Nils