Re: [Denemo-devel] Transposing a Denemo Score

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Transposing a Denemo Score
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 16:49:27 +0100

A nice task for today. Transposing needs cleaning for a long time and all
background functions are in place.

This is the plan. Two submenus, each command as up and down

*Destructive Transposition
** Tonal (we already have that, d-ShiftUp d-ShiftDown)
** Octave (also present. d-ShiftRealOctaveUp d-ShiftRealOctaveDown)
** Halftone
** Semitone

*Non-Destructive Transposition
** I have to see what belongs here. These mean printed and/or playback only.
Its very likely that we need additional Scheme commands to cover the full range
of all combinations.

Related question:
Commands that manipulate pitch or duration, do they belong in MainMenu/Edit or
ObjectMenu/Notes ?

Nils