[Denemo-devel] Paste

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Paste
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 23:00:17 +0200

Hello list,

the following script inserts 300 measures into 4 staffs with random
chromatic notes, selects and copies all and then paste everything into
a new movement. The paste part has a timer running. On my laptop it
took 141 seconds to paste, which feels very slow.

I have no comparison, not to my normal, faster, computer and not to the
old variant (both the old scheme variant and the "old" pasteclibobj
with playback) so I don't know if anything changed to faster or even
slower.

But the script is nice to run anyway :)

Nils

(Repeat d-NotationMagick-TwelveToneRow 100)
(d-AddAfter)
(Repeat d-NotationMagick-TwelveToneRow 100)
(d-AddAfter)
(Repeat d-NotationMagick-TwelveToneRow 100)
(d-AddAfter)
(Repeat d-NotationMagick-TwelveToneRow 100)
(d-SelectAllStaffs)
(d-Copy)
(d-InsertMovementAfter)
(d-MoveToMovementBeginning)
(d-WarningDialog "Pasting begins now")
(define timerstart (car (gettimeofday)))
(d-Paste)
(define timerend (car (gettimeofday)))
(d-WarningDialog (string-append "Pasting took " (number->string (-
timerend timerstart)) " seconds" ))